For some reason I can't get this picture where I want it, so it's going to be the first one. Can you see the anticipation in his face? That's how he looked for each and every card and gift!
We had a great birthday party on Sunday! Josh did almost all of the food prep, but Jack and I helped a little bit. Here is Jack putting the grapes in the "fruit salad bowl". Every time I handed some to him, he said, "I'm putting grapes in the fruit salad bowl!" He said it over and over and over, but when I tried to get it on video he wouldn't say it :( So here is just a picture of him smiling with the grapes :)
After the grapes were all washed and cut up, he decided to enjoy some while sitting all by himself in the back yard.
I hadn't planned on getting balloons, but Jack said he wanted some.
Here is his delicious birthday cake from Byerly's. We thought about baking our own, but they make such awesome cake!

I didn't have my camera in hand so I only got the end of "Happy Birthday" but it was cute to have Jack singing along with everybody else!
Jack wanted the piece with his name on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment