Friday, July 25, 2008

Big Boy Bed!

Here's Jack's new big boy bed! We haven't had time to paint his room yet, but after Sunday night, we decided it was time to get the bed. Twice on Sunday night, he screamed because he had gotten his foot stuck between the wall and his crib mattress and the slats and he couldn't get it out. He's too big to be in a crib, or even a toddler bed, so we went right to a twin size bed and set it up on the floor. He loves it, and we're excited that he doesn't get out of it. Though, when something falls out of the bed and he won't get out to pick it up, that's a bummer. It makes morning come a little bit earlier than it used to, but I guess that's not much to complain about. It's pretty cute when I go get him in the morning, he still doesn't get out of the bed until I actually tell him he can!

And, you gotta love craigslist! We got the big boy bed on Monday and then put his crib and bedding up for sale on craigslist Tuesday night. We had a few inquiries on Wednesday and Thursday and somebody came to get it this afternoon! Now if I could just find a decent dresser that doesn't sell before I get the chance to buy it...

No comments: