Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

Josh and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary at Fogo de Chao in Minneapolis last night. It was great! After a salad bar (which I didn't have anything from) we turned our little red-light/green-light discs over to green and the meat came running! It was actually comical how good the service was and how much food kept coming to our table. We decided there had to be some little beef gnomes who were replenishing our side dishes, since we rarely saw anybody doing it, yet we always had more food on our table. They gave us a free anniversary dessert which was awesome — chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream! I wish we had our camera with so we could have taken some pictures of everything. Our dessert came out with "Happy Anniversary" written around the edge of the plate in fruit sauces. It was a really good dinner and we would recommend it to anybody who likes to eat a lot of food.

No comments: